Software Developer - Temp Contact
Location: Bellevue, WA
Experience: 5+ years
Employment Status: Temp Contract
We are seeking an experienced Software Developer for an exciting, small, growing and successful tech company in Bellevue, WA. You will work with C#, Microsoft SQL, ASP.NET and various other .NET related technologies in the application engineering team that owns the tools, processes and IP of the company.
Our client company is creating high profile, high demand technology - cloud based voice services. You can be a driving force and pivotal member of this growing and successful company. Their products include in car entertainment, personal navigation devices, cell phone applications, and others. They create leading edge technology for major vehicle manufactures and electronics companies.
Greater Seattle and Bellevue, WA area candidates only. No corp to corp or H1B transfers available.
- Design product features; create high-level and detailed design documents.
- Implement new product features using C#/ASP.NET/SQL in Microsoft Windows platform.
- Strong UI and DB skills.
- Experience working on a V1 product.
- Enhance and maintain existing product capabilities.
- Assist in the creation of the development process.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent required or M.S.
- Solid C# Skills - at least 5 years C# and .NET framework industry experience
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and software development skills
- Independently able to design and develop software components
- Strong understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
- Self-motivated and strong desire to improve your knowledge/skills
- Strong problem solving and debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Great attitude and team oriented also able to work well independently on projects
- Ability to learn quickly
Follow us on TWITTER: @CompellaSearch